Mozza's

This post is specially for me, Mozza

I am Lakeisha Mozza Shafi'a Indradi or Mozza. I was born on 28 september 2005, I am the 05 liners gang. I was the first daughter. I am a native of bandung and live in West bandung area. 

My hobby is actually a lot, for example I really like to listen to songs. Keshi, Lany, and CAS are my favorite artists. I love to eat, but I don't want to be fat. one of my favorite foods is bakmie, Korean chicken, and ice cream. I really like coffee, matcha, and lotus biscoff. 

I love to travel and am interested in fashion and makeup. I love purple and black. I also like to socialize with people I already know, I have enough friends, I also want to have more friends.

My dream is to be a psychologist or a lecturer. I want to be a good and helpful person around. I want to be a successful person, and be able to love my life every second of it. 

I also love flowers, tulips, lavender, and baby's breath. I'm a person who likes things quiet, I also really like the night time more precisely midnight, where people sleep and the world becomes quiet. I love the night sky and the city lights. I also love the powdery vanilla. 

I have a little nature but I feel, MBTI I am an INFP.

INFPs are sensitive, caring, and loving, and deeply concerned with the personal growth of themselves and others. Individualistic and non-judgmental, the INFP believes that everyone should find their own way.

I sometimes like to think about what other people say to me, but I make it something I have to improve on in the future.

Maybe that's about me, I hope I can make friends with those who read my blog, see ya: D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023 Goals??