2023 Goals??

2023 goals? here is it

Now that it's 2023, the achievements this year should be better than ever. 

This year I hope I can enter the university I want, Actually I want to enter the psychology department at UPI because after seeing what I want and the passion that menuuu towards this department. I really want to get in through the SNBP line, and I should be able to. As time goes by, you also have to prepare for other paths. why psychology UPI? why not UNPAD? because UPI's psychology major is soshum and I'm a social major. if you want to enter UNPAD maksain I have to learn basic biology first because later will learn about human nerves. I chose UPI also because it is closer to home so there is no need to be far from family

In 2023, I want to be a better person. I want people around me to be proud and feel that I am useful. I want to know more people in 2023, especially when I study at UPI juran psikologi later. I want to have many friends who are really friends, and know many people so that I can build relationships in the future and not forget to keep communicating with old friends. I don't want to make the same mistake in 2023. I want to spend more time on useful things or can make money, I want to learn a lot from my mistakes last year. I want to study hard for school exams later and my grades should not be below 82. I need to learn so that I can be useful to others. I also want to do good to everyone so that people are happy near me.

In 2023 I also don't want to burden my parents, I want to be able to make my own money and save up for the cost of taking master's school later. why magister? because I want to be a psychologist in the future, can help many people and useful. I want to help people solve problems in their lives. even in the future I want to make free counseling sessions to help the surrounding community who need special handling. I want someone else comfortable to tell about his problem to me, so I can help him without feeling the slightest obstacle.

This year, I want to shine both physically and mentally. I want to be more beautiful and clean, I also want to have a more mature thinking so as not to understand as a child. I also want to have a healthy lifestyle and eat less unhealthy and unclean foods. I want to buy a motorcycle for myself, honestly I really want to buy a vespa and buy a macbook for me to go to college later.

Ok now let's talk about my dream future. I want to be a professional psychologist or a lecturer. I want to be useful to people around, I want my life to be more than enough. I want to live happily and calmly.

Things that I want to form in the future include I want to make parents happy and make them enjoy their old age beautifully and calmly. I would do anything for them. I also want to be able to buy a house, a private car, a luxury bag with my own money. I want to get married at 23 or 24 and have 2 kids. I want my children to be happy and feel that I am the best mother in the world hehehe, AAAMIIINN. I want to have a house that is not too big but modern and minimalist. I've thought about the concept of the house but you guys will see for yourself in the future: D.

Goals in 2023 is very much, but I will not tell you everything. I just want to make it happen and prove that I can. I just need prayers from all of you. The point is I want to live useful and make people around me happy. This 2023 goal should all come true!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mozza's